We are looking for a Full-Time Operations Administrator to support the daily operations of our company. The operations administrator's responsibilities may include answering the phone, keeping track of inventory, maintaining financial and client records, handling maintenance issues and providing administrative support as needed.
To be successful as an Operations Administrator you should be able to oversee and ensure smooth and efficient daily operations. Ultimately, a top-notch operations administrator should be highly organized and thrive under pressure.
Operations Administrator Responsibilities:
- Answering phones and responding to client requests and inquiries.
- Managing and updating company databases.
- Keeping track of inventory and ordering supplies
- Tracking of payables due and invoicing
- Tracking of collections of AP and AR.
- Maintaining financial, employee, and client records as required.
- Drafting and mailing customer correspondence.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Organizing events, scheduling meetings, site visits, deliveries and making travel arrangements.
- Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment.
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Operations Administrator Requirements:
- Degree in business administration, facility management, or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as an operations administrator or in a similar position.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Pay scale $16-$26 per hour based on experience and qualifications. Must have valid driver's license with positive points and be able to drive company vehicles occasionally.
Qualified candidates should email their resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org